Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NetHack Proxy - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NetHack Proxy - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:33:47 -0300

address@hidden (Jonathan Gonzalez V.) writes:

Hi J. Ali Harlow:

I reviewed your source code and I found some legal issues.

You should use (C) instead (c), this should be fixed.

As you said you will licensed your program under the GNU LGPL, any
file with more than 10 lines should carry on the Copyright and Notices
License, consider to read this URL to learn how to use the GNU LGPL::

         http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html

What is the license of the files copyrighted by "Slash'EM Development
Team" ?

I'll wait your updated tarball.

Regards,