Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pretty Good Diode - savannah.nongnu

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pretty Good Diode - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:53:21 -0300

PGD PGD <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

To release your program properly under the GPL you must include a
copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the beginning of
every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html, keep this in mind at the
moment of write the source code.

Regards,