Re: [Savannah-hackers] problems with GNU wget website

From: Mauro Tortonesi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] problems with GNU wget website
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:56:41 +0100

Alle 09:31, martedì 30 novembre 2004, Sylvain Beucler ha scritto:
> The webspace was not properly initialized at creation time. I fixed
> it, and I will investigate the source of the problem asap.

thank you very much for the immediate fix, sylvain!!!

BTW, maybe the problem was due to the fact that the wget website existed long
before i started using savanna's cvs.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net