Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration

From: Neil D'Souza
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Account Registration
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:06:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello Sylvain,

      Sometime last month I had registered a project
with GNU which I wnated to release under the GPL -
project name "xtcc". My savannah login is
"neilxdsouza" .

      I went through one round of iterations with him
- where I sent him the sources - and he reverted back
to me about the changes I need to make. I may have
delayed a bit too much on the changes - because I was
trying to add some more features to the grammar.

      I sent the sources to Alaska about 3 days back
with the GPL notices and the GPL license in the file
"copying" . I would like to inquire whether I need to
re-register the project with your site as a result of
the delay - which is entirely my fault.

Many Thanks for your time,
Neil