Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ShaktiKendra - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ShaktiKendra - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:42:43 -0300

Kushal Shah <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Kushal Kumar Shah,

Can you give us the reason why you cannot delete the project from
SourceForge.net?

We do not accept mirroring in Savannah, this means that Savannah must
be the primary development platform for this project. We do not want
to assign space and bandwidth just to be use it as publicity, to
publish news or just to be a free mirror for your project. That's why
I cannot approve your project at Savannah.

Regards,