[Savannah-hackers] Ask for informations

From: Yahya SLIMANI
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Ask for informations
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:25:07 +0000

Dear sir or Madam,

I apreciated visiting your homepage, and i would like to get some informations,

I have digital receiver of the type: Golden Interstar 8000 Plus.i would like to know if there is a Patch for this receiver which i can receive TPS and multivision channels, please send me the software.

Is there also a software to develop my receiver? can i change the memory of my receiver to an other type of receiver?

   I am waiting for your answer, and thank you in advance.

                                    Yours sincerely: Yahya