Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Plash - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Plash - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:58:13 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Mark Seaborn,

I reviewed your source code and you have the Copyright and License
Notices missing in all files, consider to fix this. Keep in mind that
any file more than ten lines long should carry on a Copyright and
License Notices. You have the 'COPYING' file missing too, fix this
too. These issue are explained in the GPL-Howto, you can read it here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

In order to avoid any confusion with the Copyright and License
Notices, please read these URLs:

     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.