[Savannah-hackers] [support #103654] Leaving savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103654] Leaving savannah
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:36:16 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103654] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                mer 08.12.2004 at 23:25 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc

Depending on the situation, we may keep the project as is to keep a copy of the
source code available for all. Can you tell us why you want to delete the
project?

We can delete user accounts manually.

[support #103654] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz
On: mer 08.12.2004 at 09:36

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hi.

I am the administrator of the non gnu project tennacles. I would like to
terminate this project and also close my account at Savannah, however I am
unable to find any options related to this through the web interface.

Follow-up Comments

Date: mer 08.12.2004 at 23:25       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Depending on the situation, we may keep the project as is to keep a copy of the
source code available for all. Can you tell us why you want to delete the
project?

We can delete user accounts manually.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103654>