[Savannah-hackers] submission of vvc - The virtual virus console - savan

From: kairuemmler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of vvc - The virtual virus console - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:52:54 -0500

Kai Ruemmler <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: vvc - The virtual virus console
System name: vvc
Type: non-GNU

This project is called the "virtual Virus console" and its goal is to
provide a midi client for remote-controling the synthesizer of the Virus
family manufactured by Access Music <URL:http://www.access-music.de>
It uses the GNU readline library for the user interface and ALSA libraries
for talking through midi and sysex to the synthesizer.
Right now there is no source code to look at, hopefully this is not a
problem for the registration process here?

I hope I didn't forget anything important here, if so feel free to ask .

Kai

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah