Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS write access to Emacs tree

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS write access to Emacs tree
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:58:49 +0100

Hi,

As far as I see you did not log in since the crack that occured last
december. After it, all passwords were invalidated, and SSH keys
removed.

You need to use the "Lost Password?" link from the Savannah login page
to set a new Savannah password, and then upload again your SSH public
key using the web interface.

Feel free to ask if you have any question :)