Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Torino - ERP - savannah.gnu.org

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Torino - ERP - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:51:28 -0500

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
time to deal with the registration issues.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

Alaska Subedi wrote:
Hi,

I am reviewing the project you submitted at savannah.

address@hidden wrote:

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

tecso: <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: Package: Torino - ERP
System name: torino
Type: GNU

It is a free ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), programmed in java technology. The sources code and more information about torino -> http://www.tecso.com.ar/torino/

Other Software Required:
Jakarta-tomcat, postgreSQL.

Other Comments:
The next passage in the development is to make it compatible with the free Java VM, and multilanguage.

The source files do not have copyright statements on it. To license your
software you have to show that you have the copyright to it. Please
see www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html#Copyright-Notices
for more information.

Please address this issue and send me the URL to the updated tarball.
I will approve your project after that.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi