Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RpGba, a gameboy advance RPG engine

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RpGba, a gameboy advance RPG engine - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:57:57 -0500

Alaska Subedi wrote:
Gaetan Guidet wrote:
[snip]

Also, the data and doc files should have copyright
notices and
license-to-copy statements too.

For the documents there's no problem
but for the data, as for now, those are downloaded
from the web, so it's not our data. Should we then
remove it from the archive until we provide our own ?
(this is planed of course, we downloaded graphics data
from the net just for test purpose)

Yes, please remove those data files. It may be illegal to distribute
those files.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi

Please address this issue and I will approve your
project for inclusion
in Savannah immediately.

Hi,

How's everything going with the project? I was away for about two weeks.
Did you send me anything during that period.

Thanks,
Alaska Subedi

Tanks a lot, i'll send you an email as soon as this is
updated

Best regards

Gaetan Guidet