Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CitrusCM - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CitrusCM - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:45:23 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Barry Dmytro,

I reviewed this tarball:

  http://badcherry.org/data/Project/20041213051220/citruscm-1.01.tar.gz

Please, tell me if I reviewed the wrong tarball.

The source code have missing the Copyright and License Notices in all
files, consider to fix it. Keep in mind that any file more than ten
lines ong should carry on a Copyright and License Notices. In order to
learn more about the GNU GPL, consider to read the GPL-Howto here:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

To avoid confusions about how to apply the Copyright and License
Notices consider to read these URLs:

      http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
      http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.