Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Velocity String Library - savannah.

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Velocity String Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 18:50:10 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi David H. Kristensen,

You have the Copyright and License Notices missing in many files, fix
this. Any file with more than ten lines long should carry on a
Copyright and License Notices, this rules include: Makefiles(generated
by hand), Shell scripts, etc.

Some file that have the Copyright Notices use '(c)' instead '(C)',
consider to fix this, even in the 'LICENSE' file. Do not forget that
you have to include a list of years in which versions, later released,
were completed.

Related to the License Notices, as the mBSD license is very short, you
can copy it each file.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,