[Savannah-hackers] Re: Unbundling of NhProxy and licensing arrangements

From: J. Ali Harlow
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Unbundling of NhProxy and licensing arrangements
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 07:05:42 +0000

On 19/12/04 06:26:57, Pekka Rousu wrote:

Hi!

For some reason your mail didn't reach Slash'EM devel mailing list
nor my mailbox. Luckily Warren replied publicly. I give you the
permission to re-license NhProxy.

- Pekka

How strange. Maybe there's something up with sourceforge email.

I've CC'd this to savannah-hackers and slashem-devel so there's a permanent record of your permission grant.

Many thanks,

Ali.