Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RoBBS - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RoBBS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:00:33 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Roberto Cappellini,

I reviewed your source code and you have the Copyright and License
Notices missing in all your files, you have to include them in any
file with more than ten lines long. This point is mentioned in the GNU
GPL Howto that you can read here:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

To avoid any confusion about how to write a proper Copyright and
License Notices, consider to read these URLs:

    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.