Re: [Savannah-hackers] QMira : registration !

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] QMira : registration !
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:39:19 -0300

Jean-Francois LECOMTE <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello there,
>
> I've tried to register my project but i didn't succeed.
> First i've register using my native language, and i  agree i should
> register again using english.
> I've tried again in english using the link given in your mail, but i
> have no news since last week.

I'm reviewing the 'qmira' project, and I sent you and email in Dec 24,
you didn't got it? did you check in your spam box?. You can read the
email that I send you, here:

     http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-12/msg00757.html

> I've tried this morning and i'm told there is already a project with
> this given name. Could you tell me what i have to do to
> register this project !

The review process started with my e-mail, but looks like you didn't
got it, I sent it to: jflecomt {at} free {dot} fr, this it's the email
that you used to register your project at Savannah.

To continue with the review process to your project, you have to read
and answer my first e-mail.

Regards