[Savannah-help-public] cooperation

From: jide ajose
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] cooperation
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:00:58 +0000 (GMT)

From:jide ajose
This is to seek your cooperation as my Foreign partner and your assitance
to enable me own a property and invest in the stable economy of your company.
Acceft my apologies if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics
My name is Mr jedi ajose, I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence.
The money we want to invest was acquired from an over invoiced contract proceed.
This is in my capacity as the chairperson of the senate finacial committee on foreign
contracts verification and payment(Member,Contract Review Panel [CRP] ).Our good fortune
is that we are privy to such classified information.
The amount in question is $30,500,000.00 USD( thirty Million, five Hundred Thosand USD.
As a senior civil servant in the Nigeria Government, our country's prudential policy
prohibits me from operating a foreign account. If you would like to assist me as a partner,
please kindly indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss on the modalities. All
other information to faciliate the remittance of the fund will be revealed to you in due course.
For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the fund to be transferred and 10% will be set aside
for all expences incurred by both parties. I would appreciate if this proposal is kept confidential
because of what I have explained above.Note that you can reach me on my email