[Savannah-help-public] help

From: shudan75
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] help
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:37:07 +0800

Hello,

   I am new to SSH, I am using Redhat9.0 and met some problems on CVS.

   1. Under what conditions should I add a line of `Protocol 2' into
~/.ssh/config or a line of `Protocol 1,2' ?

   2. The id_dsa.pub has some head and tail beside the body of public key,
shall I copy the whole text into the field or only the body? There are several
entries may be filled, does that mean I may generate several keys stored as
id_dsax.pub alike and must not delete each of them?

   3. Third, when I try to cvs, it reports `the authenticity of host
subversions.gnu.org cannot be established, RSA key fingerprint is
80:5a:b0:0c:ec:93:66:29:49:7e:04:2b:fd:ba:2c:d5', What am I wrong here. Why RSA
here? Didnot we use dsa?

   Besides, I upload my project file and .sig file to
savannah.gnu.org/incoming/savannah/chendct, why cannot I see them on download
area(file list)?

   BGS.

×¢²áÐÂÀËÃâ·ÑÓÊÏ䣬¼¤»î2G¿Õ¼ä£¡£¨ http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html £©

ÂòHPÉÌÓĄ̃ʽ»ú£¬¾ÍÓ®ÐÂÄêºÃÀñ°Ù·Ö°Ù£¡