Re: [Savannah-help-public] w3 project

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] w3 project
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:59:21 -0500

    Would you please do it?

I made the change (yesterday) you requested to
http://www.gnu.org/software/w3/.

    I didn't know if the webmasters could make changes in those pages,

For your future reference: my understanding (and experience to date) is
that webmasters can edit anything in the "web pages" cvs hierarchy for
any project, not just the www project.  That is why I was able to edit
the software/w3/index.html page -- because I'm in the webmasters group.

karl