[Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpath

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpath
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:02:50 +0100

Hi,

We will probably want to move all our bug reports for the GNU Classpath
project (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpath/) to the GCC
bugzilla database at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla.

Is it possible to export the existing bug reports from savannah so we
could write a script to import them in bugzilla on gcc.gnu.org?

We want to do this because GNU Classpath is these days tightly
integrated with GCC (libgcj) and this makes sharing bug reports easier.
We want to keep all other development facilities on savannah.gnu.org
though. There are more projects then just GCC which depend on GNU
Classpath, but we get a lot of bug reports through GCC so it makes sense
to use the same bug database for the projects.

Thanks,

Mark Wielaard
GNU Classpath Maintainer