[Savannah-help-public] Webpage uploading

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Webpage uploading
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:28:57 -0500

Hello Savannah hackers,

A while ago I first attempted to upload my project's homepage via CVS
with no success (ie the files uploaded to the repository OK but aren't
visible on the web)  I saw another support request go through about the
same problem (which I added a comment too), and it was resolved for
those devs but not myself.

I assumed this was my fault, but my pages repository looks exactly the
same as all the other working pages', it just doesn't work via http url.

My project name is "om-synth"

Thanks,

-DR-