Re: [Savannah-help-public] request for freetype mailing lists

From: Werner LEMBERG
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 07:15:03 +0100 (CET)

> > Consequently I ask you to put the following remark (or something
> > similar) at the top of the `freetype-devel' mailing list archive:
> [snip]
>
> As list administrator, you can edit the bits of text that Mailman
> uses to describe the list (I think it is in "Edit the public HTML
> pages").

Hmmm, I only see

    * General list information page
    * Subscribe results page
    * User specific options page

which isn't appropriate.  It seems that I really can't access the top
mailing list page.  Looks like this feature is missing in mailman --
it would be a valuable addition IMHO.

So please add the remarks to `freetype' and `freetype-devel'.

    Werner