[Savannah-help-public] [support #103968] cvsroot www.gnu.org not configu

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [support #103968] cvsroot www.gnu.org not configured
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 08:25:32 +0000

Update of support #103968 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

This is an old configuration setting from a previous Savannah setup.

To change it, you need to edit the ViewCVS webcvs URL in your project Active
Features. You actually simply delete this setting, and the default (valid)
value will be used instead.

This should automatically update when the field was not edited, but it seems
that whenever you edit 1 setting, all settings appear to have been manually
changes, and hence are not updated automagically. We'll need to have a look
at it at Savane.

Incidentally, I made the change for you in GNUstep :)

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103968>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/