[Savannah-help-public] Help with website

From: J. Santiago Hirschfeld
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Help with website
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:52:55 -0300

I'm Trying to set up a webpage for my project ( called limusina) and
uploaded the files with cvs to the web site and are avaliable via cvs
but can't load the homepage because i get "The requested URL /limusina/
was not found on this server." Am I doing something wrong?

I searched the mail list archives and found simmilar problems with
different solutions, nothing i could try from here.

Soorry for bothering =)

thanks for everything.