[Savannah-help-public] new account

From: didek
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] new account
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:05:31 +0100

Hey

Your internet page I found in google. I have a question whether exists the possibility of the foundation of the gratuitous account shell. I am a creator of the newly nascent portal about accounts shell. In exchange for the account I would be able to to offer the publicity on my page and possibly to translate your page {side} on Polish. I am a student of computer science and the political science, so from the right of huge the expenditure of labour I make matters up, but some how I develop.

Paweł Dudziak

http://didek.net