[Savannah-help-public] please alias paxutils-announce and paxutils-forum

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] please alias paxutils-announce and paxutils-forum to address@hidden
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:32:16 -0800

I'm currently listed as being in charge of the mailing lists
<address@hidden> and <address@hidden>, but I don't
know their administrative password.  Currently these lists are mostly
just spam.  They are somewhat obsolete now, since the "tar" maintainer
is currently working on paxutils.  However, somebody may want to send
them email because they used to be in the pax documentation.

Can you please change these two mailing lists so that they are aliases
for <address@hidden> instead?  That way, the help-tar list
administrator can moderate them.  There is no particular reason to
save all the spam in their history; you can take it offline.

As I side effect, I hope I stop receiving moderator mail for those two
lists.

Thanks.