Re: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpat

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Exporting/Moving all bug reports for classpath
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 18:01:01 +0200

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 06:28:13PM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 21:56 +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:02:50PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> > >
> > > We will probably want to move all our bug reports for the GNU Classpath
> > > project (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/classpath/) to the GCC
> > > bugzilla database at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla.
> > >
> > > Is it possible to export the existing bug reports from savannah so we
> > > could write a script to import them in bugzilla on gcc.gnu.org?
> > >

> > I'll send you a SQL file separately. It's the data Savane can export
> > via a script, tell me if it's ok.
>
> Thanks. All the data seems to be in there, but it is a bit hard to
> decipher it. This is what the gcc bugmaster told me:
>
> > > - Import savannah bugs into this. I put up a sample database at
> > >   http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/savannah-classpath.sql.bz2
> > >   Daniel, is that something you can work with?
> >
> > Not in the current form :(
> >
> > I really need the table creation statements, etc, so i can actually
> > load
> > the db into my sql server and see how to translate.
> > Either that, or some sane XML like format.
> >
> > The real problem is that there are unnamed custom fields in there that
> > have no description, etc.
>
> If you could provide the description of fields like custom_field_af
> and/or the table creation statements?
>
> Thanks,

Hello,

The table creation statement are Savane's:
http://cvs.gna.org/viewcvs/savane/savane/db/mysql/

The values of the custom fields are determined by the Classpath
tracker configuration. They should be included in the dump; another
solution is to have a look at the tracker configuration and tell the
Bugzilla admin what each custom field stand for in the Classpath
trackers.