[Savannah-help-public] RE: OnlineJobMatch.co.uk Opt-in Confirmation

From: OnlineJobMatch.co.uk
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] RE: OnlineJobMatch.co.uk Opt-in Confirmation
Date: 9 Apr 2005 21:45:07 -0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are about to commence a marketing campaign directed at potential employment seekers.

In the interests of protecting your privacy, we wish to confirm your acceptance to receiving information about our services prior to the commencement of our marketing initiative for OnlineJobMatch.co.uk (www.onlinejobmatch.co.uk)

If you wish to receive details about our brand new website simply click here and you will be added to our e-mail listing to receive more information.

If you do not click on the above link you will NOT receive any further e-mails from us.

OnlineJobMatch.co.uk – Returning integrity to the recruitment sector.

NB - This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, our company disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written confirmation. If you have received this email message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.