[gnu.org #227206] Re: [Savannah-help-public] No mail received from emacs

From: Justin Baugh via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #227206] Re: [Savannah-help-public] No mail received from emacs mailings lists for two days.
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:06:51 -0400

Kim,

Our ability to do spam filtering on the list server is limited. We are
working on a new solution which we hope will (in time) significantly
reduce spam to the list. Currently, we scan the list server mail with
ClamAV and SpamAssassin (with no Bayesian filtering).

Regardless, no solution will be 100% effective.

-Justin

-----
Justin Baugh (baughj at gnu dot org)
Systems Administrator