[Savannah-help-public] Problems with gcc cvs repository

From: James W. McKelvey
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Problems with gcc cvs repository
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:08:03 -0700

Hello,

I have a problem getting access from a Solaris 7 host that has been working for years. About a week ago, it started getting "authentication failed".

I can update from other hosts on the same net, and from home, but 137.78.62.24 always fails.

I've checked the blackhole lists, but it's not listed. The cvs is recent.

+ /mnt/home3/utilities/bin/cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc -q update -A -d -P gcc wwwdocs
warning: Authentication failed.
Disconnected; no more authentication methods available (No further authentication methods available.).
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Regards,

    Jim McKelvey