Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: Problems with longlines-m

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: Problems with longlines-mode]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:33:05 +0200

Hello,

We need to receive authenticated requests (via the web tracker, or
GPG-signed mail) before doing project administration jobs.

You may also want to delegate this task to any other Emacs Savannah
administrator. In this case, Chong Yidong needs to send a project
membership request via the Savannah web interface, that will be
approved by any Emacs admin.