[Savannah-help-public] Tiger Logo

From: Geoff Wiener
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Tiger Logo
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:40:26 +0100

Greetings;

I am writing to ask you about your Tiger logo.  We are a small hosting company.  We have recently done a project for a customer who had a "Tiger" theme.  As it has been such a huge success (and we are associated wit the Tiger branding we have used already) we have decided to brand our entire hosting platform using the Tiger theme.  I was wondering who owned the rights to your logo and if we could get your permission to use it in a commercial environment?

We are new and small - we don't even have a web site yet - hence the need for this type of material.

Thanks for your time

Best Regards

Geoff Wiener
Managing Director