[Savannah-help-public] Are you missing something in the bedroom?

From: Health Update
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Are you missing something in the bedroom?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 02:24:00 -0700

• Natural herbs for increased libido
• L-Histidine for orgasm support
• Enhances sensitivity and pleasure
• 90% of men notice an improved sensation of genital organs
• 80% of men notice increased erection times

A Highly Evolved Product

Superior Absorption with Liquid Gel Caps –
The liquid content of these easy-to-swallow gel caps allows them to be quickly absorbed by the body. In fact, absorption and bioavailability are up to 200% better than dry capsules and tablets, which contain binders and fillers that limit absorption and cause stomach upset.

Superior Bioavailability with Bioperine – Our researchers have developed a way to further “supercharge” the bioavailability and potency of our formula. A U.S. patent and numerous clinical studies demonstrate how Bioperine, and extract of Black Pepper, enhances the potency and bioavailability of nutraceuticals. This product contains our special Bioperine Complex, which takes Bioperine one step further by combining it with an Ayruvedic medicine blend of Ginger and Long Pepper extracts for increased bioavailability.

Clinically Effective Formula – This breakthrough formula is supported by clinical success with patients. It is carefully formulated to be the single most effective solution. This requires us to use higher quantities of key ingredients and more potent extracts than our competitors.

To be taken off this list: Click here
or Reply this email with subject line - REMOVE
or mail to:

1601, N. Sepulveda #250,
Manhattan Beach,
CA 90266