[Savannah-help-public] Computer Tele Camcorder Hookup!

From: Rate Tracker
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Computer Tele Camcorder Hookup!
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:56:20 +0400

Hello Buddies!

Salutations to the most successful Grownup Hookup Site on the internet

We feature beyond 3 Million Recorded Accounts
You are guaranteed to meet with someone in your district

====Come in and match with the lust of your life at this location====

Get entree to our Homepage immediately for perfectly no fee!

We wish you great time!

Goodbye

This mail was committed to you because you requested to be imparted of knowledge of biddings from either ourselves or one of us collaborators,
if you do not need to get offers from us again have the will to meet our-person here.