[Savannah-help-public] Supply significant flavour to your liveliness?

From: Rate Tracker
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Supply significant flavour to your liveliness?
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:55:17 -0400

Hello Friends!

Greetings to the most prosperous Grownup Meeting Homepage on the net

We hold more than 3 Million Recorded Users
You are warranted to hookup with some person in your city

===Follow & encounter the lust of your life at this point===

Get admittance to our Page straightaway for zero fee!

We wish you good day!

Cheerio

This communication was directed to your-person because you bespoke to be imparted of knowledge of biddings from either us or one of ourselves partners,
if you do not wish to get biddings from our-person again do not hesitate get in touch with us here.