[Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: GNU hacker]

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: GNU hacker]
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:10:30 -0400

Please make Giuseppe a co-maintainer of the gnuzilla project,
then ack to me.

        s=beta; d=gmail.com;

h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=VrjWxoyJxgbJBW2ncVWAi9Zaq81s7jGMG/dVz9ky/srKzwrboGlnhRS4yj0mO12Hzrnbv+Z8lOZ8N+i80+2gWqclassLBFFH7gox6av9r3XNnygo8KKE9OGvs+wI3YM1Ri27PT3JQOT3V/D6ZWmqQQ35zmzdrxJ9ewLUNAacqNw=