[Savannah-help-public] Review and Respond

From: frank micheal
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Review and Respond
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 02:27:01 -0400

Dear Friend,

I RECEIVED YOUR DATA THROUGH THE INTERNET BUSINESS DIRECTORY,I HAVE
PRAYED OVER IT AND I PICKED UP THE COURAGE AND TRUST TO CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY
REGARDING THIS BUSINESS.

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am Mrs. Annette
Bening,a Worker with the CITIBANK LONDON-UK. We had a foreign
client (name with held)who deposited a huge sum of money (8.5million UK Pounds)
with our BANK.Eventually,this client was among the victims of
EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but,
since then we have not had any body coming for the claims as
the next of kin.A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the
BANK.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his
death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past 5
years plus, I have removed the file to my private vault. I now solicit for your
assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other
arrangements has been concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to
enable me move the funds into his bank account.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations
will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your
interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details. Your interest
will be negotiable before we commence the operation. I look
forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Mr Frank Micheal

NB:PLEASE DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBERS
AND YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTACTS AND SECURITY
REASONS.

Get your own family web site at www.MyFamily.com!