[Savannah-help-public] CAN YOU BE MY REPRESENTATIVE?

From: Mr. Douglas Johnson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CAN YOU BE MY REPRESENTATIVE?
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:28:15 +0000

Dear Agent,

INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF:

I am Mr. Sato Shochi of Japan Based in Uk I represent My company in exporting cocoa and other farm products for world trade.

We are searching for representatives/distributors who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Canada and America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country.Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the
following.

If you are interested in being a RECEIVING OFFICER in the above location and your locality, please fill out this form below:

RECEIVING OFFICER Form

Title  please select Ms Mr Mrs Dr
First Name:
Surname:
Age  please select 20-35 36-45 46-55 55+
Relevant Experience:
Company Background:
Postal Address:
Residential Address: