[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104761] Please remove everything in project

From: Egor Dmitrenkov
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104761] Please remove everything in project CVS repository
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:16:13 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi,
of course we've read the faq and we know that it's
hardly recommended to clean the repository but our
work became terrible.
So we ask you to remove everything from our CVS.
Another thing: why CVSROOT/modules is locked?
Thanks in advance!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104761>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/