Re: [Savannah-help-public] SSH restrictions

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] SSH restrictions
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:01:16 +0200

We plan to support pserver within some months.

For now, I would highly suggest you contact your system administrator
- blocking SSH sounds a really terrible design decision, although I
don't know all the details.

If your sysadmin is stubborn, or have valid reasons to impose that
restriction, you might want to try
http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=CVS_-_How_can_I_access_a_repository_from_behind_a_firewall_or_proxy.txt