[Savannah-help-public] Savannah account for CVS for GCL ?

From: Gene Cooperman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah account for CVS for GCL ?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:35:08 -0400

I apologize if this is the wrong address to write to.  I have a
contribution to add to the CVS for GCL (an MPI binding).  Camm Maguire
asked me to insert it into the CVS.  He recommended that I write here
about an account.

I used to have an account:  address@hidden
That account appears currently to be inactive.
Can someone either:
1.  Reset the password on that account and send it to me
        (and ensure that it has access to the CVS for GCL)?
OR:
2.  Give me a new account with access to the CVS for GCL?

                                                        Thank you,
                                                        - Gene Cooperman