Re: [Savannah-help-public] Server issue

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Server issue
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:06:54 +0200

Hello.

shreyas krishnan wrote:
Hi,
   I was wondering if the particular server was down. If so, can you

I noticed that the server was unreachable, too. But there is no official statement from the SysAdmins at the moment available (it's still weekend :/).

please suggest if there is any alternate server ?

Savannah.GNU.org is our only server. There is no alternative. Sorry. :-/

Regards,
Sebastian Wieseler

--
| kickino.org || savannah.gnu.org || gnu.org || forkbomb.ch |

[00:12:10] *** ApathyGod changes topic to 'What sucks about real life is that if you walk into a sorority and type su, nothing
happens'