[Savannah-help-public] CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION

From: LEU CHENG
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:12:23 +1300

38, YINGZE AVENUE,
YINGZE,TAIYUAN,
SHANXI. CHINA.
EMAIL: address@hidden

CHINA METALLURGICAL IMPORT & EXPORT CORPORATION
Dear Sir/madam

Compliments of the season. it is a pleasure to write to you in respect of our
company china metallurgical import and export we are experts in the sale of raw
materials, we export into the canada/america and parts europe We are searching
for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from
our costumers in the canada/america and europe as well as making payments
through you to us. Please if interested in transacting business in view helpings
us,so our clients could make payment to you being a representative to us we will
be very glad and adequate compensations will be given and other benefits will
follows Please contact us for more information.

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your
mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
canada/america and europe. if interested forward to us your phone number/fax and
your full contact addresses.

I look forward to your Prompt response to this  proposal via
address@hidden

Regards,

leu