[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104769] Darcs repository

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104769] Darcs repository
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:30:01 +0000

Update of sr #104769 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => kickino

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello.

We don't force you to use our CVS service(s) at all. We only want that you
use Savannah as your first choice and for your primary development. You can
use Savannah for all of your needs - but notice that Savannah is NOT a
mirroring system or a big download area (there are better systems for doing
this out there).

So if you would like to host free software on Savannah, please open a project
registration.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104769>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/