[Savannah-help-public] enquiry

From: CHINA FURUIDA
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] enquiry
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:47:07 +0800

FURUIDA  WOOD  CO .,  LTD.
Address:42 Jie fang Road, pi zhou City, Jiang su Province, China
 Website: http://www.frdchina.com
Tel:+86-516-6257710
E-mail: address@hidden
Suject:Business Relation
Dear sir                     Date: Oct 31,2005

Greeting

We are FRURUIDA WOOD CO.,LTD. We mainly manufacture film faced plywood ,MDF,partical board,,block board and also offer another kind of products. Our production have stable quality . We shall be pleased to enter into direct business relation with you at a early date. Which particular kind of the product are you interested in? If you are interested in anther products, please do not hesitate to let us know your specific requirements. We should be very pleasured to product the goods for you. we are faithful to those who are willing to cooperate with us and we"ll do our best to give you our best service.
Looking forword to your early reply.
Best wishes,
Your faithfully,
Gu  Tao