[Savannah-help-public] Message From I-Net Solution

From: support
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Message From I-Net Solution
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:52:33 +0530

Hi

Greetings from i-Net Solution, India.

This is Anand from www.i-netsolution.com. When i was browsing I could see
your site and wanted to have a business partnership with you.

We have been doing web designing and development for the past one year and I
personally have 6 yrs of experience. We do the cheapest and best web
solutions. We mostly develop sites for US clients and other offshore
Clients.

We are familiar with all deigning tools, PHP and MYSQL. We can work for you
for best rates. We look for US based clients for a long term business.

We expect your partnership in terms of web development business. You can
hire work to us which in deed will bring you good business later in your
country.

Regards,

S.Anand Kumar
Business Head