[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104874] filter and/or moderation for comment

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104874] filter and/or moderation for comments/bugs/patches?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:35:01 +0000

whoops.  Hit `return' too quickly.
The question is whether there is a way to filter
or moderate bug reports, patches, and comments.
I ask because in the last few hours, spammers have
added at least four to coreutils, and those additions
have been reflected to address@hidden

Since I've already received three mailman notifications
of accounts being disabled due to excessive bounces,
I think the spam has caused this.

In an attempt to avoid future abuse, I've changed
permission settings for coreutils to prohibit anonymous
additions of patches, bugs, and comments.  I hope there
is a better way.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104874>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/