[Savannah-help-public] You could enjoy the holidays with a Free Ipod Vid

From: Music for the holidays
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] You could enjoy the holidays with a Free Ipod Video! Find out how!
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:26:06 -0500
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 05 21:26:06 EST

Just in time for the holidays!  Find out how you could get the NEW Video Ipod
on us!

http://herbneely.com/c.cfm?857-40803756-1-13-70599mpxas
This could make a perfect Holiday gift- Free Video Ipod PLUS 500 itunes or 250
videos on us as well!  We'll pick up the entire tab when you complete our new
Member Incentive Program.

This is worth $899 but could be yours free!  Enjoy the holidays while listening
to a new Ipod!!

http://herbneely.com/c.cfm?857-40803756-1-13-70599mpxas

This offer is sponsored exclusively by ProductEvaluationPanel.com and is
subject to terms and conditions. See website for complete details.
Participation eligibility is restricted to US residents 18 and over. Apple
Computer, Inc. has not endorsed this promotion, nor is it affiliated or
connected with this promotion in anyway. iPod, iTunes, and Apple are trademarks
of Apple Computer, Inc. with all rights reserved worldwide. This email was sent
by an affiliate of ProductEvaluationPanel.com. ProductEvaluationPanel.com
authorizes affiliates to promote this offer to permission based email lists
subject to our affiliate terms which include (but are not limited to) providing
a working unsubscribe mechanism, not using any third party trademarks such as
the manufacturer names of our free gift products in from lines or email
aliases, and a subject line which accurately describes the content of the
promotional message. If you wish to unsubscribe from this email list, please
use the simple unsubscribe instructions provided by the list owner. If you
would like to place your email address on ProductEvaluationPanel.com’s do not
contact list, please visit productevaluationpanel.com/unsub.php and input your
email address, or write to us at 1221 Brickell Ave. 9th Floor, Miami, Florida,
33131.

To stop receiving ads from us please visit:
http://herbneely.com/u.cfm?857-40803756-1-13-70599mpxas