[Savannah-help-public] Here is the number.....

From: The Computer Guys
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Here is the number.....
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:13:03 -0500

…..of a Computer Technician who comes right to your home or office to fix any of your computer problems.

Monthly Tech. Tip:

Increasing Graphics Performance

By default, WindowsXP turns on a lot of shadows, fades, slides etc to menu items.
Most simply slow down their display.

To turn these off selectively:

  1. Right click on the My Computer icon
  2. Select Properties
  3. Click on the Advanced tab
  4. Under Performance, click on the Settings button
  5. To turn them all of, select Adjust for best performance
  6. My preference is to leave them all off except for Show shadows under mouse pointer and Show window contents while dragging

Being in today’s fast paced business world is hectic enough without adding the stress of dealing with computer problems. We know how important it is to have your computer systems ‘up’ and working effectively for emailing customers/clients, accessing your computer files, and the Internet.

With a combined 17+ years of working at IBM Canada, we have learned the In’s and Out’s of business systems solutions, and bring this knowledge and experience to your company.

Our on-site hourly rate is $75 per hour with a 1-hour minimum for a home or office visit. As part of our service, we also offer remote diagnostic for simple problem resolution without the cost of an onsite visit. Telephone consultation is always free and

we might be able to fix the problem right on the phone.

Do you already have an I.T. Department? Well we have a program that can fill in for them during holiday and sick days.

New!!!!!

  • Would your office like the ability to share their Outlook Calendar/Appointments, Contacts List, and Task manager amongst each other? We have a simple and inexpensive solution.
  • VoiP – No-more long distance calling charges between offices. With worldwide roaming ability, you always appear to be in the office.

We are looking forward to helping you with your business systems needs and solutions.

Sincerely,

Wesley Parr  The Computer Guys.

Toll Free #: 888.818.0331     Fax # : 705.728.9794

email: address@hidden
MSN  : address@hidden

Service – Upgrades – Hardware – Software – Networking – Training – Web Page – Leasing

Your Business Partner Since 1995!  Meeting all  your computer needs with 10 years of EXPERIENCE!

TO BE REMOVED – PLEASE REPLY WITH REMOVE IN SUBJECT LINE

Corporations